dentist with no insurance?

my mother has very bad teeth and it's affecting her health. i'd like to give her some money to help her get started on fixing them but she doesn't have insurance and has very bad credit. i'm looking for a dentist in northeast ohio that will see her. does anyone have any links or ideas that will help me?

r_elizabeth2290

Asked by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• Hi r_elizabeth,

Got a couple of options for you, both will give your Mom access to quality dentists & specialist, at an affordable price. One has a low monthly membership fee, while the other has to be paid annually, upfront...but you"ll get 3 additional months FREE. Since I don't know your situation, I'll supply both links and you can see what fits you best. Rest assure that either of the plans you choose, your Mom with be accepted, guaranteed! Because these plans ARE NOT INSURANCE, they are discount-for-service dental plans, that can be used as a primary dental plan (if you have no other coverage) or can be used as a secondary (if you do have a traditional insurance plan), which can be used in conjunction or solely. See links below...

1) www.DentalPlans.com (make sure to use coupon code: HOME1039 to get 3 months FREE), must pay annually
    2) www.everyonebenefits.com/wbrown1 (this one has a low monthly fee)

Be Blessed!
    yourturnexec

Answer by yourturnexec at 12:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Do you have a University near you? Dental schools offer work at a fraction of the price.
    I live near the University of Florida and they have a great dental program for those who don't have dental insurance. That's the only option I know of.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2009