hormones u think???

Hubby and I ttc in 2007 , tracked ovulation became pregnant but had a tubal. Found out I had endo with the loss. Decide to fight the endo so that we might be able ttc in the future. Six months of taken Luperon Depot injections. We where in the clear again ttc with the help of clomid. Nothing happen. Stayed on clomid for six months. Went off in the spring of 2008. Bleed heavily from May till August. No period again till November of that year. The only period I have had this year was in March 2009. Since 2007 (the loss) I have gained over 35lb and I'm having a hard time keeping off the weight. I am also growing excess facial hair. I'm tried . Could all this be hormone relative? Anybody have the same experience as this? Any one have any suggestion on what might be going on with my body? Why would I be having facial hair growing so quickly and Why I' am I gaining wait so fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• Maybe you should get your blood work taken again. I'm not sure what to say but here is a bump. I hope it helps.
    strawberryfrost

Answer by strawberryfrost at 9:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Have you had any blood work done?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes, in 2008. Everything was as it should, However I was taken clomid when the last test where taken.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Thanks, just tired of all the test was hoping to find someone with an idea to go on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2009