Spin-Off of Sxyang's question

If you'd like more info on the selfish cafemom member who works full time and deprives her husband and son of affection, please read my new blog. I'm that woman. I just want everyone to have BOTH sides of this story. Sorry, I know this isn't really a question, but I wasn't quite sure where to post it, and really want everyone to get all the information. I ran across her question and I just think it would be more fair if everyone heard my side, since she's posted my name before and I've gotten a few nasty messages from people telling me that my husband is lazy and doesn't work...so please! Check it out, thanks!

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 11:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Let me tell you..I have the same exact problem as you..Stalker ex girlfriend. Mine goes so far as too drive by my SOs house a million times a day just to see what I'm wearing, what were doing, what kind of car I drive. I've heard that she wants to be me & everything I have. Its so bad when I have my baby, I have to have security watch for baby snatchers, seriously. She's shoved in my face that shes trying to get me to have a miscarriage and everything. You know what, It only makes me stronger and only makes mine and my SOs love stronger.
    It's ridiculous. This girl is SOOO mad that he's not with her and he's with you but GUESS WHAT?! Oh well, YOU'RE THE BETTER WOMEN OBVIOUSLY! Don't worry about this girl. She's just a no good stalker and she needs some serious mental health evaluations done. Keep your head up and keep doing what you do! You're responsible and have a good head on your shoulders and shes mad that she DOESN'T!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• We can't your profile is set to private.
    Anonymous

• Oh, ok! I guess I'll fix it and just block her, LOL. Thanks for letting me know.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 11:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Do you really want to be with a guy who's going to hang out with his ex? Especially one like that?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• He's not going to "hang out" with his ex; We're going to meet with her to talk to her because she said that if he met with her once she'd go away. Its not like she's going to seduce him or anything, I'm going to be right there and we're going to a neutral setting, not anyone's home. Also, my son's not going to be there.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 12:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• If you go to SXYANG profile you can see that this "question" was goin to be asked by her but then it was deleted...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yeh i copied it cuz iwanted everyone to se how she was trying to start trouble. but she had posted it before i did.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• But you've tried that already...to meet her in a public setting. At least that's what was posted a couple of weeks ago. I think you need to take it to the next step. You need to get the authorities involved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• anon 12:06 i just went to sxyangs profile and i dont see this question from her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't see this post in your profile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2009