When did you start feeling morning sickness?

I'm 4 weeks pregnant and have a photoshoot at the end of May. How likely is it that I could have morning sickness by then? I know not everyone has it and that it doesn't matter how bad I had it in the last pregnancy, but I just wanted some times when you girls started feeling icky. :]

ours

Asked by ours at 12:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be anytime....lucky both of mine so far has only been in the first few months. Good Luck!
    Summersmom667

Answer by Summersmom667 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• 3 weeks honestly! it sucked that was how I knew I was prego for sure! I wrote it down and went to the doctor 2 weeks later and sure enough, I was preggers!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• IF you get it, I would say yeah, you'll have it in may. I started getting it towards the end of the 5th week..and it lasted until 13 weeks=[
    I hope your a lucky one and don't get it! Congrats on your pregnancy!!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Thanks ladies! I think I may actually want morning sickness last time I lost 10 pounds haha. I'm sure when it comes around I'll regret it though.
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yeahhh! I lost 35lbs when I had morning sickness..its not fun at all..I have a throwing up phobia so I thought I was going to die every second of the day
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I had morning sickness, dry heaving, once at around 6 or 7 weeks. I would sometimes feel sick in the morning, but not often. It was more like I didn't feel like eating anything, but was hungry. Instead of morning sickness, I got bad headaches. It was awful! But I was able to take Tylenol so I guess that was alright. The headaches stopped aroun 12-14 weeks.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2009