Do you take your cans, plastic bottle and glass to a recycler for the cash?

I do! well not glass. I swear ever since my beer guzzling brother moved in, I've been making like $30 a month. So far $180 in 6 months! Oh and do you have those "career" recycling people that drive up and down your street the day before trash day and go through your recycling bin? I hate that crap, I feel like it's an invasion of privacy.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We get $0.10 for returning our pop/beer cans, pop plastic bottles (not water), and bottles. Anything I can't redeem for money is placed in the recycling bin. I currently have quite a bit to return, I always forget to take them with me to the store!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• No. We leave them at the curb every other Tuesday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ohh i totally take my stuff back!! im all for recycling tho! i recycle everything! i want my grandchildren to still have parks to play in!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I fill my big recycling bin every week with cardboard, plastic, paper. I am a big fan of it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh I recycle milk bottles,soda cans and water bottles.I get $30.00 per month extra and we use that money to go to the movies or to the buffet place.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 3:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2009