Obamas 100th day in office

I think obama has done a great job so far, what do u think about how he's done so far?

Red_Mama0723

Asked by Red_Mama0723 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the best part of today is we are 100 days closer to being able to vote his socialist a@@ out of the white houes and bring democrecy (sp) home again!
    MILFInProgress

Answer by MILFInProgress at 12:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Thanks, MILFInProgress. That's change I can believe in. Yes, we can vote him out in 4 years!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think 100 days is too soon to tell if this nation is going to the crapper...or maybe it isn't. In any case, i dont agree with any of his policies thus far and im pissed he mad fun of the hard working tea party organizers and those that protested.

csofia928

Answer by csofia928 at 1:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It would be too soon to tell for someone other than a man who just spent BILLIONS of dollars in 100 days. I don't even think Donald Trump could do that!
    As for how I feel about his first 100 days? "Boooooooo!" Didn't vote for him... don't want him.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Wow does everyone on here hate obama?
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 2:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't!!!! I think obama is amazing and that in three years all of the people on here that hate him are going to be THANKING him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• While I don't agree with every single thing he's done and said, overall I'm very happy with him. I think the way he's improving our standing with other countries is an important step in increasing our national securtiy. I'm also very happy that he is ending torture practices. We're supposed to be the good guys and we should behave as such.

There is still a lot be done, and I have confidence in Obama that he is going to tackle problems one at a time, and do at least what he believes to be right. Even if he makes mistakes now and again (he's only human) he seems to doing what he thinks is right. And luckily for us, he's a pretty smart guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Nobody will ever be able to accuse him of being an idle man during his first 100 days He's clearly showing himself to be a progressive in the tradition of Franklin Roosevelt, John Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson, with the moral core of Jimmy Carter."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The change I want to see is for him to CHANGE his policies to middle ground because is to far on the left for most Americans.

Unless you are from another country where socialism is prominent, then I guess you would like Obama.

Iam a 100% American and a vetrans daughter.

He is not who I think should be in office, he got the office by "dirty" money and other underhanded methods.

He never answers questions that are asked by the reporters in a direct way, he is a sneaky snake.

The change I want to see is new congress 2010 and a new president 2012.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 6:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I too, think Obama is doing a FANTASTIC job.................at RUINING this country!!!! ::sigh::
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2009