• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone else like Molly Shannon? What has she done lately?

I was just watching Marie Antoinette and I noticed she was one of the ladies in waiting. I love her! Is anyone else a fan? Whats your favorite movie of hers?

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 12:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She just finished her first season of Kath and Kim on nbc. I think she's hilarious and it was a cute show. I think you can watch full episodes online at www.nbc.com.

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 12:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• She is in Kath and Kate on NBC.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh thanks! I'll have to check that out or see if i can download it on itunes.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 12:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I love her, she's sooo funny. I loved Superstar too. I know it was just a really small part, but her character on The Santa Clause 2 was absolutly hilarious. I could watch that over and over again.
    fairymomma

Answer by fairymomma at 7:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I LOVED Superstar. I think I was about 13 when it came out and I was living with my aunt at the time and she didn't want me to see it because of all the sexual innuendo. Of course, my friends and I watched it at a sleepover and DIED laughing, LOL. I love how she'll act like an idiot on camera.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 6:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I love her! Somebody in my family (I forgot who) grew up with her. The lived on the same street as her and went to the same school.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 11:34 AM on May. 2, 2009