Is this website reliable?

I found an ad for this website called: wwww.mysonfirst.com
It takes you to a site named the M.O.M. (Mothers On a Mission) Team. Its for SAHMs and it says they need to call you to find out more about you. Well I was just wondering if this would be good to enter or if anyone is..I guess registered or working for them? And if so, what is it about? because it did not give very much details on what services they provide or ask of you.

JakesMom0606

Asked by JakesMom0606 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• That's nothing but the mom team: www.themomteam.com It's becoming illegal in most states to don't sign up until you check with your states attorney general. Everyone who tells you they are making tons of money isn't being honest, they have to say they are making tons of money or you wouldn't sign up.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It's not illegal. But it's Melaleuca! You pay to join and you are then required to purchase X amount in products each month from them. You then pretty much hound everyone you know and don't know to buy from them too, when they do you get a small percentage of the sale. Most people who join Melaleuca never get enough people to buy to make more than what they spend....and they end up having too many overpriced products piling up they they can't use fast enough!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Also since you are living in Texas you may want to consider Ambit Energy. it's available to customers in TX, NY and IL currently. You help those in your area save on their existing electric and sometimes gas bills. The savings are greater in TX than the other states...up to 27% off your current bill. Nothing changes for the customer, they still pay the current company they use, just LESS, GUARANTEED!!!

There are three videos you can watch about it on me and my fiances website: www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz

or if you just want to save money on your electric and possibly gas bill go to: www.WNY.JoinAmbit.com to enroll!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• If you have always wanted a company that supports and helps you grow your business then I suggest you look into Gold Canyon.

Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    I would love to mail you some information along with a tealight sample.

Blessings,
    Marianne Corns
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    www.BeGreenCleanBlue.com
    rmcorns@gmail.com
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 8:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My #1 rule is to never pay money to make money. It's too risky and money is too tight. I also never try to sell anything, mostly because no one is buying in this economy. If you want a truely FREE work at home, go to Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• customcat, just keep in mind that those that cost money are BUSINESSES not jobs! If you start ANY business you will have to pay money, that's reality. If you wanted to open a McDonald's franchise the cost to get it started is about HALF A MILLION! Most franchises are in the tens of thousands to get started. Our Carpet Clenaing business was about $5,000 to get started and we make that a month now.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• the mom team is a very motivating team of moms that sell melaleuca products but it is EXTREMELY hard to make money with them. You have to put so much into it & try to convince everyone under the sun to buy from them. I tried it for a few months & I did not like it at all. (The products are actually pretty good though)
    Anonymous

• MOMS Team is a support group of moms for Melaleuca. I used to do that (with a different team) but didn't get where I wanted to be. It wasn't the right opportunity for me. I have had jobs from home starting back in 2001. I have worked many major companies but found that an at home job was not giving me the flexibility, freedom or income I needed... so I own my own businesses and love it. However, because of my experience with scams and working from home, I continue to help others find jobs from home. I have helped over 400 people from 2003 to current from jobs from home. I give free assistance through my group on here: http://www.cafemom.com/group/91786/. You are more than welcome to use my groups resources to find a job from home. Many of the others have provided you with good tips as well. Let me know what I can do to help you! Much Success & Blessings!
    blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 4:26 AM on May. 4, 2009