Link to my CM page??

Is it possible to have a direct link to my CM homepage to give a non-CM person?? I want to show someone my page... but they aren't a CM member, and don't have a desire to be a member ...I don't want to have them search for my user name/ID to find it - Thanks for your help!

7Joyful25

Asked by 7Joyful25 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• They can see your profile if you have it set to the everyone view. You can get the the link from your address bar. It will be http://www.cafemom.com/home/YourScreenName.

To see how you have your page set in the yellow box on your profile choose everyone and it will show you what non members will see of your page. You can set the privacy on each widget when you add or edit them or you can set the privacy on your whole page by clicking privacy + settings at the top of any page. near the middle of the page is a box to set page privacy.
    You_Are_Invited

Answer by You_Are_Invited at 1:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2009