How early does movement become noticable?

I'm 14 weeks pregnant and yesterday and today I've been feeling a lot of movement. Before yesterday I'd never felt anything. I don't know if it's cause the doctor poking and prodding at my appointment yesterday or not, but the baby is really active and it's actually making it hard to sleep.
Is it normal to be feeling it now? I don't really know when I'm suppose to start.

decomposed_love

Asked by decomposed_love at 1:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sure its normal, I felt my third at just 12 weeks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Normally the first one isn't felt until the 16-20 week range, but I'm sure it isn't impossible to feel it at 14 weeks. Not to freak you out, but such early movement would make me think mulitple babies. Less room means more noticeable movement...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 1:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• im 10 weeks, and ive felt 2 tiny movements.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2009