Stretch marks

how long did it take yours to fade to white and did you do anything special? mine faded to white at 6 months but i know everyone is different. i didnt have to do anything, but next time around i will put cocoa butter on when im pregnant so MAYBE they wont be as bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I use Cosmetyn and it works pretty good. It has faded them quite a bit. I wouldn't pay full price for it (it's like $ 90) but you can find a free trial online and it's like a 8oz bottle.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I used cocoa butter I still got them bad. I'm still pregnant so I still have them, but cocoa butter disappointed me a lot. lol
    Mommy2Be172009

Answer by Mommy2Be172009 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• cocoa butter worked for me. I didnt get one. But everyones skin is different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I got the ok from my doc to use a post-pregnancy cream for stretch marks while I was still pregnant and it worked really well. I used it on half my belly to compare, and the side that got the cream faded from dark red to light pink within two weeks, compared to the still-bright-red side. They stayed a light pink through pregnancy and went white within a month of my son being born. I quickly used it all over and the stretchmarks that came in were noticeably less severe than before using the cream.

It was a little tub from the Grassroots collection at Kohl's. I also used their pregnancy leg gel after a long day at work (my honey would massage my legs with it) and it always felt so great. They are both marketed as post pregnancy items though because they contain caffiene. I highly reccomend them both!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 1:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2009