Im falling apart!

So its been two months since my d&c. Ive asked a few questions but now im worried. I got to depo shot the same day as my d&c after I had miscarried at 8 weeks. I never had a period but Ive been having bad cramping. Like I had after the D&C. I also get a burning feeling like I did after my D&C. But it seems to only be on one side. Its so strange. Anyone experience this? And should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt get my period 10 weeks after my d&c and it was a long period had it for 9 days and bled heavy!!!!! Dont worry it takes time.. i hated waiting i also had + pregnancy test but i guess they were false + youll get it soon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• you may not get a period at all on the depo shot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2009