Do you ever....

get poop on your thong? Are you disappointed in yourself when you do? I just told my son yesterday he needs to wipe his butt better because he has poop in his underware. I go to the bathroom tonight and what is staring at me? Brown on my white thong. I am such a hypocrite. Black thongs only from now on lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Been there, done that. Felt the shame that goes with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't wear thongs-----but thanks for the laugh! I will think twice about telling my kids to wipe better!
    kgck_momma

Answer by kgck_momma at 2:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Too funny! I don't wear them either - my big ol' bootie swallows them up! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have only worn a thong once like 5 years ago, problem is, thongs and low rise jeans don't mix. I wear comfortable granny panties now because I have no sex life lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• From not wiping enough, no. My son doesn't have that problem either...he calls me every time he poops to wipe him, this is what I hear..."Moooooommmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy I need you to come wipe my butt hole, it has poop in it" *LOL*!!! I keep telling him to just call it his butt and he says,"Why? It's not my butt it's my hole!" So I don't have the poop problem, I have the my kids needs to learn proper wording problem ;-p
    p.s., thanks for the good laugh from a otherwise very stressful day!
    babymomma0306

Answer by babymomma0306 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• LOL Funny stuff!!!! I wear thongs but Im very 'anal' about wiping really really really good! LOL Thanks for the good laugh!!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• This makes me gag...lol.
    This is why I refuse to touch my daughter's thongs when I do the laundry - just in case there's something on them. When they are in the laundry pile it is hard to tell which part is the butt floss and which part goes around the waist so I make my daughter come in and put it into the washing machine herself....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009