Has anyone used one of the systems to help choose the sex of their baby? What were your results?

I have found this book for sale (How to choose the gender of your baby www.skiesofblue.com) has anyone used this system or read this book? What do you think? I'm thinking of giving it a go...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ROFLMFAO......

Thats only a money maker. doesnt work. if you really buy that... OH MY GOSH... i will laugh so hard...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Why would you wanna change your babies sex? After its born you will feel bad that you considered it. You will get what you were ment to get. Think its a scam anyways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Your husband ultimately determines your babies sex. It is your choice, I do not think it is a laughing matter. I personally would not buy it. But it could be fun to see. Go with it as a fun thing so there are no disappointments. It may or may not be a fluke. Good luck

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 3:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• okay it isnt your HUSBAND that determines it. its god.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I realize God makes us function the way we do as far a reproducing, I know the words I chose and by God's nature the males sperm determines the sex of the baby. Even if God came down and told her that she would have a girl ultimately the bottom line would be that God matched her with a man that would give her a girl. Everything has a purpose and so does everyone.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 3:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i cant believe it tells u not to figure your ovulation. well i heard of chinese astrology and other things to do this same thing. keep searching and i think you can find better options.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• There is something called the Shettles Method, it has to do with when you have sex and when you ovulate. Girl sperm live longer than boy sperm so if you have sex 4-5 days BEFORE you ovulate then you have a greater chance if having a girl, then if you want a boy have sex on the day you ovulate. Its proven scientifically. Men do decide the sex of the baby though, you can sort of TRY to sway it but I do belive whatever God wants to happen will happen. Good luck.
    CrewsMaMa

Answer by CrewsMaMa at 2:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Thankyou everyone for all your replies! Gives me a greater perspective!!!
    Anonymous