What meaning do you get from this?

Here's one you can take to the bank.. "it's none of your business what others think about you".. don't get me wrong - i think the world of you, but think on this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• go to bed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Here's one you can take to the bank = this is certain      It's none of your business what others think about you.. = Don't inquire others thoughts of you       Don't get me wrong - i think the world of you, but think on this = I am going to say something offensive or something that will hurt you.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 3:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I got this from an anonymous person on my myspace...it was sent specifically to me and I wanted to know what he or she meant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think that it means Stop worrying so much about what people think of you (its not your business) these thoughts are other peoples thoughts(making them non of your business) the person who sent it thinks the world of you and they want you to mind your own so that you don't fret over something that is out of your control(other peoples thoughts of you), Maybe the sender feels like you are always wondering what people really think of you and they don't want you to worry or be bothered by it, that is how I would analyze it if it were sent to me. Just another opinion though.
    SeXxYmOmMiE26

Answer by SeXxYmOmMiE26 at 3:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think it pretty much says what it means. Don't worry what others think about you. Then its saying don't get me wrong you mean the world to me. they care about you.. dont worry about others. maybe other people who are negative.. But whoever sent it apparently cares for you either way.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I've heard that before and I've said that before. Generally I've said that when talking about someone that I know dislikes me. Instead of getting all upset about them not liking me, or what I do, I tell myself not to care.  I used to say it all the time about my ex-MIL.

"Its none of my business what Martha thinks of me, therefore I don't want to hear what ever she is saying about me"

Hearing that Martha didn't like me, or was saying bad/untrue things only made me upset. So, I made it none of my biz to hear that nonsense!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2009