very confused and a little worried

I missed my period this month i took two pregnancy test both negative should i be worried about something else being wrong. Or is it possible to just be caused by stress is that even possible. Any advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

• it could be so many things. we really cant give you advice on this... or a diagnosis.. see a dr!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You can miss a period for many things. If it were me I would relax and see if you have one next month. If not, then go to the doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I agree!!!! Many things can alter your period.... I skipped mine for four months and then BAM! So I would see a dr if you are really that worried!!!! Good luck!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• it could be stress or even early signs of menopause....there are lots of reasons other than pregnancy!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2009