Now should be a great time to secede, tea baggers.

what say you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• you mean like putting your husbands balls in your mouth? LOL!!! sorry, had to say it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• of course you did, pp....cause you got nothin' else to contribute to this thread.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You obviously have no clue as to what the tea parties were about. YOU have taken a snippet of something said are twisting it to be the theme of all tea party participants? Taking a rather immature and ignorant approach to politics, eh? No wonder you are anonymous.
    myame

Answer by myame at 7:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• troll post
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh look it is a king barry minion.When he says jump you say "how high master?" This was lame your king would not even have you as his jester.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• At a town hall meeting yesterday, Obama said he is willing to sit down and have a conversation with Tea Party people about government spending.

The leaders of the tea party coallition have called him on that statement and have extended an invitation to do just that.

I'm very curious to see if this meeting will happen, and if it does, will he echo the same message he told congressmen who disagreed with him on spending, essentially: 'I won, now get out of here. '

mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• tea     okay, since you are acting like a kid....TRY IT before you say you don't like it..........

I am a proud TEABAGGER.  I am completely BIPARTISAN when it comes to the crap coming out of DC.  I'm an equal opportunity HATER.  I don't care what party it is, if they are screwing with the constitution and screwing the public I hate them and I will rebel.  Oh, BTW that is my RIGHT, just as it is yours to keep your head in the sand or up O's a$$.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The interesting thing is that the symbolism between the Tea Party and what is going on today is not even remotely similar. One has nothing to do with the other. I think that people really need to understand history.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Boy , it is tempting but Seceding is not something that can or should be done overnight.
    I went to a large Tea Party in Tx and there were blacks, hispanics,whites,Dems, Republicans and everything in between but Obama has to come out and degrade these Americans because they do not agree with him. Obama is an ass. I'm tired of listening to him degrade America and her people. I have heard enough from the man to know I do not like his morals and ideals anymore than his socialist ideas and programs. The president is supposed to be pro American and pro American people. If he doesn't like us he needs to go elsewhere.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• op here just trying to get the facts from u and once again its a blur WHAT DO U PEOPLE STAND FOR??????????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 1, 2009