What will you be doing on Mothers Day ?

How will you spend this day ? Is it like a regular day or does your family have any traditions ?

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 6:58 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It will just be a regular day. It's going to just be me and the kiddos (hubby is at Gunnery and won't be home till the 21st). My daughters and I will go to breakfast...I guess you can say it's our tradition, since hubby is never here for Mother's Day.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have no idea. Haven't really even thought about it yet. Hubby always does something nice so I guess it will be a surprise.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• probably working.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Nothing. Hubby is working and we don't normally go out on Mother's Day because there are too many other people out. We wait until Monday to go to dinner or whatever. But that's about all we do. I don't get gifts or cards or anything. It's Sunday so I'll be doing laundry as usual.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My husband is leaving on a business trip at 5am in the morning. So I'll be alone for Mother's Day. Joy! :(
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2009