ok here we go please help

ok well last month my period started on March 27th. ok and ended on the 30th. Then i started back on the 2nd and went for about 3more days. So i havent had a period yet what date should I go by on taking a test the first or second i dont know? Thanks for all the help GOD BLESS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would wait until 5/3. You had 2nd period the first so go by that date because you could have had cycle change on you(this happens when over stressed and or your hormones are out of whack). And the reason to wait 2 days after the 1st is for a better reading if you are(unless you can afford first response). Hope this was helpful!!! Good luck and God bless. Ps STOP STRESSING(impossible I know but you need to try)!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 7:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• This one is kind of hard, if it was me I would just go a test and see what it says because whether you go by March 27th as your fist day of your last period or April 2nd as your first day of your last period you are still late maybe not really late but late. I had many different cycles from the time I had my soon in 08 but I was suppose to start April 9th and I just knew I was pregnant and took the test on the 9th and sure enough I am pregnant. If you want to be really sure just get the one that says you can test 5 days before you miss your period. It is suppose to have a higher sensitivity level on it.
    sadetom

Answer by sadetom at 10:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'd go with March 27th if it were me...and take a test that will read 25 hCG.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009