Can anyone help with this?

according to an ultrasound the 1st day of my period was aug 9 but i didnt have a period then. I had one august 18th and according to that my due date is may 25th but two ultrasounds have confirmed my may 16th due date. maybe i ovulated early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not all women ovulate before, durring, or after like some. Normal ovulation IS supposed to take place 2 weeks after your period. ANYTHING is possble that's why we have no garentees in life!!! I'd be thankful just to have less time being preggers(YAY!!!!)
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 7:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Really, there's no way of knowing when you actually conceive. A due date isn't a magic number really. It's just the day that falls in the middle of the range of normal full-term gestation which is anywhere from 37-42 weeks.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009