When did you meet your best friend?

32 years ago when I was in kindergarten

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me too! First day of kindergarten. She thought I was Laura Ingalls (with my long braids and Polly Flinders dress...lol) Man she was disappointed! But we bonded over how gross it was the David Wall sucked up his spilled milk off the table. :) That was 31 years ago.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• when i moved into my first app. were going strong almost 12 years now. my other b/f was my dd's babysitter. we just hit it off and she was great with my dd in the end i made her godmother of my dd.also going on 12 years.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• 40 years ago in college. We were taking some of the same classes, and I knew she was nice but we weren't particularly friendly- just a hello how are you. But I needed a roomy in my Junior year and was walking up the steps to one of the academic buildings and she was walking down, and I thought hey! She's nice, I'll see if she would like to room together. And she did, and she was. She is still a blessing in my life.
    My other best friend is my husband. We were best friends before we fell in love. I met him where I worked as a summer employee.

Answer by Bmat at 8:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My husband is my best friend and I met him almost 9 years ago when I was 13. We started dating when I was 14 and have been inseperable ever since.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• When we were stationed at Ft. Irwin, Ca 2002. Our husbands were deployed together and I was pregnant with my second daughter, and she was there for me through everything. We helped each other through some rough times.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have 2. 1 I rarely see anymore because she moved but we can pick up when we see each other like no time has passed. I've been friends with her since I moved her 20 years ago. I was 12 and she was 7 when we met and, yes, we were the best of friends. We fit together perfectly. Now our daughters are best friends. They even almost share a birthday. Her dd turns 10 in June and my oldest daughter turns 9 the next day. They are more like sisters.
    My other best friend I met online in a playgroup I created for moms in our area. She lived a couple blocks away and we've been friends ever since then. That was 6 years ago.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Twelve years ago... when I was twelve lol
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 8:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• oh, and my other best friend, when I was eight... so sixteen years ago?
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 8:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I meet my best friend in April 2007. I went to sign my son up for a gym class and I needed to pay with a debit card. The lady told me to go into the Gym and ballet shop they had and pay there. She had pictures of her husband in Iraq up on her computer and on her bulletin board. My husband was also deployed so I asked her where he was at in Iraq. It turned out that our husbands were at the same post. She also had a child who was the same age as my son. We have been best friends ever since, our sons have been best friends ever since, and our husband are now close friends.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Not really BF's anymore, ran away with hubby after grad to NC...
    I say my dh is my bf.. and we met in 9th grade.. but didn't start dating until 2/08
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 10:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2009