What do you have planned for the weekend?

My sons birthday is Friday, having a party and cookout.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Happy Birthday to you boy!! Lets see, this weekend. Friday night is my dd school carnival and I have volunteered to help clean up after. Saturday my dd is going to a girl scout event at a local museum and the rest of us are going to tag along. Sunday is church and I Will be helping in the kitchen with the newcomer's luncheon. Dang I already tired just listing what I have planned!

Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh sound fun! Hubby has to work all weekend and we only have 1 car, so I'll probably just be stuck at home with the baby being bored.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Happy Birthday to your little man!!
    I am just going to chill this weekend I think. I am probably going to clean the house and get caught up on laundry. If I have time I am going to clean out my van and go to the grocery. Might rent a few movies to watch with my boyfriend (my DD will be at her Dad's). Looking forward to it. I have had a BUSY, BUSY week :). Have fun this weekend!!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have hardly thought about yet, lol. Possibly some shopping to slowly update my wardrobe with clothes that actually fit my new body. And a BBQ at a friend's on Sunday. Otherwise we are relaxing at home.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My brother and his wife have birthdays that are about 10 days apart. His is this Saturday and we're going to a bar to celebrate. Luckily my MIL is coming to stay the night to watch our 11mo. old son. Yea! Night out with DH!

Sunday, we are participating in a 5K Walk/Run in our city. Should be fun!!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Going to the beach!
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My brother is graduating from Georgia Tech! We are going to see his graduation!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• we were planning on having a cookout saturday but its supposed to rain all weekend :( so I really dont know what we will do
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I moved to a tiny town so my SO can go to school well he also has weekend classes so Im ganna sit at home all by myself as usual ; (
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 9:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Planting veggies, putting up a privacy fence on the one side of our yard because the most abnoxious white trash ho bag and her family moved into the house next door, it is a rental property so we are constantly getting new neighbors...hope these people don't last very long. Funny but the best neighbors we ever had there were 4 young guys. I could not believe how quiet and polite they were. I thought it would be party central. This woman makes enough noise to wake the dead, blares music, and swears so much it would make a pirate blush.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2009