What is the funniest thing you did when you got drunk?

Called and ordered two pizzas with the works and realized I didn't have any money

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 8:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One time, I ordered a pizza when I was wasted. I waited for it to come but it took forever! So I went to sleep. In the morning I heard a message on my answering machine from the pizza place saying "Your pizza is ready but it will be pretty damn cold in the morning!" LOL.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i was camping with a few friends and my bil i had a few drinks ( not a big drinker and never eas able to get drunk camping so this was my first ) i had to pee so went behind the trailer yeah there was a hill come to find out. so i sqwatted and peed wiped and then BAM rolled down the hill lol. all my dh heard was yaaaaaaa, my friend was like i think we lost her, dh came around with a flash light and found me about 8 feet from were i was he was laughing and said next time i will hold u. lol. my first time drunk camping... good times good times. ohh and i just missed the posion ive bush....yikes.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lmao!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I was getting ready to go to bed and when I went to lay down I guess I wasn't propped to lay down right and whacked the side of the bed frame and saw lights(ow). For a while I had ppl asking if my s/o hit me!!!! I couldn't wait for it to heal!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:27 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Went through a Taco Bell Drive thru and ordered fries with my friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• OH God, way too many funny things to say just 1. I used to be a big partier before i got pregnant. But, I guess if I have to pick one, I went and peed on one of my ex's doorstep.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I told my friends girlfriend that he cheated on her with a fat chick a few weeks ago in a bars parking lot. lol. it was the truth though...but he denied it and still is because that was after doing 12 shots and shharing 1/3 bottle of rum in an hour and we both HARDLY EVER drink.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I got so drunk one new years that I was talking to the celing fan and then I got up ran outside and lifted up my skirt to pee... Hubby was like what the heck are you doing. I told him that I had to pee outside so the cops don't find me!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Tryied to pick up a mud puddle how silly is that lol
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I remember being at a club and dancing to "Boot Scoot Boogie" we were doing the line dance and I had a beer in my hand and some how I lost my balance that when I went down to the floor...lol I made sure I was holding my bottle of beer up to the air atleast that is what I was told...lol So I landed flat on the floor and holding the beer up in the air, If I wasn't drunk I would have been so embarrassed but it was soooo fun. I don't drink much either.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2009