after reading a few questions,

about friends..another one bites the dust.all i want is a regular freind that we can have coffee and talk a little,but even my best friend i have lost.she was my (bff)but has hopped over to the woman that hates my guts.i dont get it.i feel like getting a shirt that says team rainey days...i dont know what this woman is doing or saying that is preventing my friends from talking to me.believe me i think this is immature and real stupid.i feel like these woman are acting real childish but a person that i thought was my real friend frigs me over.i will be getting more hours at work when the economy gets better...i have had enough...any thoughts.

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 8:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• i hate when adults act childish im sorry hunny.. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't have a friend crossing over I just have one with horrible kids that she ignores most of the time or only punishes them for a minute or two then lets them up. Its frustrating and annoying as my husband has to work daily with her husband and in the military if something goes bad you get a bad name. So if I get pissed off and tell them off then I am the crazy, bitch who hates kids when in reality I expect things from her kids and know they are better than what they put out. Its just lazy parenting on their part. Its really immature to avoid a situation and if they hate you and your BFF went to them then she wasn't truly your BFF.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You sound like a nice lady, so it may be that you haven't met the right person yet. Be interested in others. I've found if I focus outward instead of inward that I tend to meet people that I enjoy and who are also interested in being friendly. People with common interests are more inclined to be friends- so volunteering, joining clubs that have similar interests, taking classes, find someone with some interests the same as yours, smile, make small talk, and if you think she seems nice, then suggest coffee. Hold back a bit when you get together, listen to what she has to say but don't overwhelm her with your life story. Enjoy the person that she is and see if you like her well enough to get together again, maybe for lunch or a movie. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Its hard when you think the one you consider to be your bff suddenly forgets why you were friends in the first place!!! She may just happen to have more in common with the other friend!? It would not hurt to txt your bff and find out her take on it. Now if the other friend is bashing you and your bff is swayed by it she never was your bff and need to cut your losses! Solely for the reason if you had any info(perse) about her boyfriend cheating she might not believe you! Bottom line you need to talk to her this could all be a misunderstanding!!! HUGS. Best wishes, you'll be all right either way(what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!)!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I know it's really hard to loose a friend. I just lost one myself too. Probably for the best however I do miss her. I guess it's a part of life where people come in & out of our lives. We can't change people if they don't like us. It's out of our control. I guess we can't please everyone too. Imagine if we could we wouldn't be ourselves. This women would still be friends with  me if I was not as happy as I am. She is jealous of what I have. So sad.  Try to find some new friends. 

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 8:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't do coffee but if you're ever in the panhandle of FL we can do lunch!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My bestfriend since pre-k & I haven't spoken since the beginning of Feb. so I'm understanding where you're at right now. I feel alone all the time, my phone never rings, I don't have anyone to call. It's hard.
    I don't know that we live close but I'll be your friend anyways.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:58 AM on May. 1, 2009