Labial skin tag?

Anyone have one of these? How was it treated? Why did you get it? Did it cause pain with sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

• Are you saying you have a skin tag on your Labia (vagina lips down there)???

I have never experience that but I do have those stupid things on my neck (skintags) you just have to go and get them burned off at the doctor's office, but as far as your stuff down there I would go see my gynocologist. GL I hope you feel better.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have never had one on it but I do have a little skin tag by my bikini line, If you dont wanna see a doc I have used a piece of floss and tied it at the base of it reallt tight so it loses blood supply nad stuff and you can cut it off or it falls off without pain....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2009