how do i get rid of adult acne its getting old

i have had acne since i can rember I cant afford alot of expensive creams and things However I have in the past used proactive and everything over the counter . I have large pores and black heads I am so ugly i seriously wont look in the mirror I must have make up on at all times .Iam useing a cheap acne cream now and it seems to help but I have scarring and sun damage I tan alot to cover my nasty face. Its just an oily mess

cnc4infinity

Asked by cnc4infinity at 8:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try witch hazel. you can find it at any drug store, and it's cheap. after you wash your face at night, use witch hazel on a cotton ball, wipe your entire face with it. then put on a simple moisturizer. i've had bad breakouts off and on for years, and tried everything, and witch hazel works best for me. i still get pimples, but not big giant painful ones that get all red and sore.
    goodluck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• When you figure it out let me know...ugh I know how you feel
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Use nozema triple clean(its also antibacterial). The thing about proactiv is that is meant for nonstop use. As for repairing your skin see if insurance covers dermotology!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• it might even be rosacea- my doc said it looks like adult acne
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 8:02 PM on May. 2, 2009