Have you seen my brain?

I think one of my kids ran off with it and now I can't find it anywhere. This week I went to my ob/gyn only to find out I was FIVE hours early for my appointment and then that same day I left my purse at the grocery store, but didn't realize until the following day when the preregistration from the hospital call to register me for my us (I'm not pregnant BTW) and I was running all over the house and searching all through my car for my purse while trying to answer questions and my son was following me screaming until she was like, why don't you just register when come in for your appointment. Also we put hour house up for sale and started locking all the doors which I did, but when I got home I discovered I didn't CLOSE the door. This sort of brainlessnes is starting to become a common occurence, so as you cand see, I'd really like to find my brain. If anyone finds it please let me know and I'll pm you my address :) Thanks

jreneei

Asked by jreneei at 9:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am glad I am not the only one!!! Look behind the couch, it usually rolls somewhere, try looking in the bath, I always seem to find mine after a long hot bath!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• We woman are just too bold up with everyday stuff and the men don't seem to notice or care.

Did you look under you nose...you know the saying if it were a snake it would have bit me.
    I hope you find it soon. GL Take deep breaths
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am convinced that each time I gave birth I lost a portion of intellegence. I have 5 children so it is a wonder to me that I am even able to type these sentences. What intellegence I have remaining is slowly being sucked from my body...along with my life...until I am just a shell of the woman I used to be! Don't fight it! Drink wine, eat chocolate, laugh! Life is short, plus I have discovered if you appear crazy people leave you alone! lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think my neighbor stole it and hid it in his butt, hes being a smart ass lately! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Lol, its out to lunch dont worry hon it will be back soon hehe

kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• he he. I think I left mine in the hospital after I gave birth, I wonder what the shelf life is on a brain. Its been 3 years, wonder if its still good? : )

I thought I was the only one, I left the office (I work for my dad) and set the alarm and shut the door but never locked it..... so I guess its just a woman thing or I should say a mother thing. If it wasn't for working for my father I wouldn't have a job I am a mess most of the time. It seems to come and go though so there are days when I am a sane person, but watch out for my off days I may speak a different language.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2009