Does anyone know what pregnancy cm looks like when pregnant?

WE are ttc and had sex every other day while ovulating. I'm 9dpo today and i've been having headaches for three days now and a lot more cm than i usually do before af is due. I've taken a preg test this morning and it was neg. WHen i wiped I noticed i'm having a lot of whitish/yellow discharge is that normal or is that preg sign. I know when the mucus plug is building up you'll have a little more discharge than normal just wondering if anyone knew what color it usually is?

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly I wouldn't know. My period was three weeks late. I took two pregnancy test that came back negative. The third week it came up positive. So really you don't know. Pregnancy symptoms can be like your period symptoms, and vice versa. You have to play the waiting game or go in and get a blood test at the doctors office. I hope this helps.
    AIKsmom

Answer by AIKsmom at 10:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Once the mucus plug is in place, the cm tends to be thicker and yellowish. Your increased cm could be due to increased sexual activity.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009