Does anyone know what cm looks like when you become preg?

WE are ttc and had sex every other day while ovulating. I'm 9dpo today and i've been having headaches for three days now and a lot more cm than i usually do before af is due. I've taken a preg test this morning and it was neg. WHen i wiped I noticed i'm having a lot of whitish/yellow discharge is that normal or is that preg sign. I know when the mucus plug is building up you'll have a little more discharge than normal just wondering if anyone knew what color it usually is?

Asked by pandora09 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It all depends on your body. Its usually like egg white color with a little yellow or it can just be thick white and glue looking. Its all based on how your body produces hormones. Retest in a few more days. GL

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Keep waiting chick. I am praying for you. I sure hope you are pregnant. That would be wonderful. Good Luck.

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You can have discharge anytime id say wait a little longer and if you miss your period take a test

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Thats what's weird about it i don't ever have discharge before Af is due Im always dry sorry to much info. I've taken test this morning and its neg but i'm only 9dpo so maybe to early.

Answer by pandora09 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I didn't get a possitive test until I was 6 weeks pregnant.... GL!

Answer by mrsbvader at 11:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2009