How do I locate an article I saw while checking out Cafe Moms about dry drowning?

I don't know what else I can add. I was just looking at this site for the first time yesterday and saw an article that a mother had posted about a little boy who had died as a result of dry drowning. I'd never heard of it and wanted to pass it along to friends. I have now joined Cafe Moms, but can't seem to find it again

conniesister

Asked by conniesister at 7:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Kids' Health

• http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1032122/Dry_Drowning_AFTER_going_swimming_Please_read
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 7:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• any time you want to find a post or journal that you have previously read and can't find just type the title or even some of the words that were in the title in the search box at the top of the page. It will list all the group posts and journals that have those words in the title and are pretty easy to find after that.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 10:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2008