Do you clean something that you hate first or do you do it later?

I wait later hoping hubby will do it and he will like 5 hours later

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I face the demon chore and get it over with. My mom used to say do your chores quickly (don't put it off) then you have more time to play. I like to play so I just do it and then go play.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I do the hardest things first, and then it makes my end cleaning faster.
    Either way it must get done-- me and hubby are both OCD.

Cleaning now, took a break tehehehe
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 10:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• eh, depends, sometimes I just don't do it and I know hubby won't so it doesn't get done for awhile and then finally it gets done. Normally laundry will set around for about a week. I wash it, dry it, put it in a basket at the foot of the bed and leave it there till its so full of clean clothes is overfillling and we have nothing to wear.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Hate dishes and almost never do them expecially since we dont have a dishwasher, id rather clean a toilet then do dishes any day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I make my almost 13 yr old do it. Or I wait until I can't wait anymore.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The only thing that I absolutely hate doing is cleaning out the fridge. IDK why I hate it so much, I just do. I always clean it right before I go major grocery shopping, it never gets disgusting or anything, I just think it is a pain in the ass.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I do it first. Get it over with and it makes the ret of the cleaning seem easier.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:44 PM on May. 2, 2009