What would you do if a family member didn't officailly invite you to a party that's this weekend?

I know I'm probably invited, but haven't heard it from her. Although, she gave others an invitation. I'm thinking if she does call me to invite me, I might say, sorry I have other plans. I'm kinda offended she hasn't invited me yet. FYI, I'm having a Communion party for my son the same day and she's invited. I'm thinking she's going to tell me that day! Would you go?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 10:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• and say PISS ON HER or whoever. :)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 10:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• if i wanted to go than yes, its inconsiderate of her to wait til the last min if thats what she does, but sitting at home when you want to be somewhere else just to prove a point, IMO is kinda childish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• well if i seen my close family earlier yeah i would tell them it so i don't have to write letters but my party would be a bbq party but what i don't get is why is she having a party the sametime as you ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Only if I wanted to go. Otherwise I'd be hitting the mall or the beach!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Maybe she hasnt "invited" you because she knows you already have something going on that day.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Is her party at night and your during the day?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I wouldn't go?
    kylesboo

• She probably didn't invite you because you already have a party that you are giving the same day. Just enjoy your party and don't worry about her or her party.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2009