obama?

he recently traveled to mexico, and the day after he was greeted there i forget who it was, but anyways, the guy who greeted him was diagnosed with the swine flu.....so why didnt obama get the swine flu? i know being clean and all but he was in direct contact with the guy for a while, and im sure while he was talking to him and all that he didnt get up to wash his hands everytime he touched something or someone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• cause he's magic........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• do you want him to get the swine flu? people have sex with people with HIV and don't get it so why would this be any different?
    Anonymous

• You're comparing HIV to swine flu? Two totally different things and contracted totally different ways.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• b/c it really is a govn conspiracy, he's actually the one who gave it to the guy by pricking him with a tiny needle when they shook hands, and there really is a vaccine but they only gave it to the obamas, as soon as alot of people start dying in our country, obama is going to come out and say he has found the vaccine/cure for it and everyone will worship him....
    my god its the flu just b/c someone had the flu doesn't mean every person they look at will get it!!!!
    get over the paranoia
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i dont want him to get it i was just wondering why he didnt get it. if he was in direct contact for an extended period of time without washing his hands everytime he touched someone or something.........thats all...sorry i didnt know it was wrong to wonder why.
    Anonymous

• and im not paranoid. im not sitting in my house all day keeping my family away from people and im not running out stocking up my cupboards and everything just in case. im not afraid to see people go outside or anything. its not here and im not that worried about it its not killing anyone here, im not doing anything out of the norm. holy jesus i was just curious!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• its not wrong to wonder. he just didn't get it. no magic or spells or conspiracy. some people just don't get sick easily, I've gotten the Flu ONCE, even though my family gets it every year. I'm in close contact with them all the time.
    erinkoeser616

Answer by erinkoeser616 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• paranoia, paranoia...everybody's coming to get me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

-------------------------------------------------
    I love that song!

Anyway, could it be possible that the person contracted it AFTER Obama left. These stories are getting ripigulous.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 11:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I didn't hear that but then I don't care either
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2009