A little confused as to why we didnt get pregnant last month if I ovulated...

Last month was my first dose of clomid and it made me ovulate but we didnt get pregnant. I already have one child so I know that my husbands sperm is good but we baby danced days 10-18 every other day and my cycle ended up being 29 days long so isnt it true that you ovulated 14 days befor you get your period? So that would put my ovulation around cd16 so why did we not get pregnant? Also if I use the opk this month, should we baby dance befor we get a positive and if so when should we start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• because not all conceptions take.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I would bd before you ovulate, during and again after. I am not on clomid but I am waiting to see if our ovulation worked too. I am so sorry yours didn't. Good luck to you and baby dust your way.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Just because you ovulated and did the dirty doesnt mean you will get pregnant theres only so much you can do and the rest isnt up 2 u! good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The same thing happend to me last month i got faint positives on all preg test and i never started my period but for some reason i think i might have had a early miscarriage one that most people wouldn't have noticed but i knew i was but for some reason the preg didn't stick. We baby danced every other day thru the days i was ovulating....idk why some things happen and why it didn't take but don't give up and stress out about it it'll happen. I know thats easier said than done. Yes baby dance before you get positive and every other day after that. HAve you started yet do you know for sure that you aren't pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm sorry it didn't work this month. I know how frustrasting it can be to try and conceive. sometimes it won't stick no matter how much you want it too. Don't fret it will happen just relax and not focus about it. Try again next month.
    Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I read in a magazine that even if everything lines up right you only have 20% chance of getting pregnant. Try not to get too stressed out. I know when we were trying to get pregnant as soon as stopped watching my dates and calmed down about it (after a year of trying) we finally got pregnant!
    Anonymous

• I was on clomid and the prophazie shots and did not get pregers. There are no garuntes.

Anonymous

• Try dancing less and having more sex! Relax, it will happen when it should, there are no accidents in the universe. www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 2:14 AM on May. 6, 2009