did anyone catch the president's press conference?

last night Obama held a press conference. Is it just me or is he just not nearly as eloquent a speaker without a teleprompter feeding him all the right answers?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh

What ahhh do ahhh you ahhh think?

Oh my God they compare his speeches to Kennedy?

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• No, thank God, Fox didn't carry it, so we were able to watch "Lie to Me", which is fabricated lies, rather than have to listen to the liar lie his lies to us. I'm really not interested in anything else he has to say, until he says "I have no idea what I'm doing,so for the good of the country, I'm resigning, see you all later!" THEN is when I might have some respect for him. Oh,and because of what Fox did, I may never watch another channel again. I have so much respect for Fox!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It's not just you.... but then few are eloquent without a teleprompter. We watched, but we didn't feel like we heard anything of substance. Maybe we weren't listening.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It's you. He's a much better public speaker than several of our last prez's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• r u deleting answers you don't like?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lmao, no i'm not deleting anything...speak your mind...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't think you can just delete answers here and there. You have to report them and give them a reason to delete the answer; then they use their judgement as to whether to delete the answer or not.
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 10:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It didn't interfere with any of the shows we watch on Wednesday, so that's good. But honestly, everyone in our family doesn't want to hear anything he has to say or think.
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 11:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• so if he is such a wonderful speaker, what was with all the "aahhhh", "uummmm", tripping over his words and studderring all about?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ummm...someone is deleteing all the answers...who is doing that?!?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2009