Spin-off of another question. What is your favorite story from the NT?

For me, it's,no doubt the story of the crucifixition and resurrection of our Lord and Savior. To show that much love for the very ones condeming Him, is overwhelming. And, to know that He proved who He was,and overcame death for us all. I also love the story in Acts of the birth of the church,and the story of the woman with the bleeding disorder, who had enough faith in Jesus, that she knew just touching the hem of His garment would heal her,and of course it did. What's your favorite?

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• He is coming back, thats our hope, thats what makes it all worth it.
    Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• AMEN Sister! I agree with you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The story of the Widows Mites or of the Prodigal Son
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I love the Sermon on the Mount. I could read that over and over and over...
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 12:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The woman with the issue of blood. Thats my fave. She was so determined and so sure she would be healed. SHe had lived with her issue (most likely a female problem) for so long that she was probably in that "heal me or kill me" mode. I know Ive been there on some levels. I just really like that story and the blind bartamaeus too.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• And, the story of Saul's coversion, on the road to Damascus. And,of course, he became Paul,the greatest evangelist in history. What amazing things God can do in a life!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I enjoy it all, but i would have to agree I love the miracle Jesus has done for us all.
    God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh gosh.....so many to choose from...I just read last night about Paul and Silas in jail and how the guard took them to his home and stuff.....I loved that! But my fav would have to be the crusifixion and ressurrection of Jesus Christ! No greater story has ever been told!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:22 PM on May. 1, 2009