What are you looking forward to in May??

Happy May Day Everyone! What are you looking forward to? Does anyone Celebrate May Day?? Once I took A May Day Basket to A Friend. With the help of my Daughter... My Teen Daughter ran for her Life because of A Mean Dog! Funny!! So what are you looking forward to in May?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am starting school on May 19th!!!!!!! I am so excited. Other than that, not a whole lot. Between school, work, baseball and my son...I will have no freetime to just relax.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My husband comes home from Iraq.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:15 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Graduation of some friends
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 11:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• the last day of school im tired of waking up at 6am i work evening so i'll get to sleep a little longer
    bmtmom01

Answer by bmtmom01 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• MONEY! I work for a contractor that installs swimming pools. We do around 500 pools a season. Everyone wants their pool in before Memorial Day Weekend. So my hours go WAY up. My DH is currently laid off so Lord knows we can use the money. It is my time to help out around the house, pay bills, and do home improvements. So far I have bought a new lawn mower and a new toliet. This weekend is a vanity for the bathroom and privacy fence for the yard. I feel panicked to get as much done as possible before the fall.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My phone contract is up, We're going to the lake, May should be nice.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm going back to college on May 18th, too! I am so excited to begin my journey towards my Bachelor's degree after all these years.
    I am also looking forward to Mother's Day. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My son's and cousins birthdays.Cinco De Mayo!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• DD's birthday. She will be 2 May 14th. I'm kinda sad she's growing up so fast, but I'm excited, too. May 6th is my last day of class until August. I'm really excited about that! I took 19 hours this semester and I will never do that agian. It was way too much! I'm opening my day-care sometime this month. Finally! I've been working on that for nearly 2 years now. and of course, there's Mother's Day! May will be a good month. : )
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my first mothers day, my sister is graduating, and my birthday!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 10:17 AM on May. 3, 2009