How long will it take generally....

I have always had a pretty flat tummy and have managed to stay in fairly good shape during my pregnancy however, I had a ball coming up 2 months after my due date...do you think there is hope to get in shape or how long before you should typically shrink down? I know everyone is different just curious if you can give me an idea.
Thanks!

Fallon_Long

Asked by Fallon_Long at 10:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Well two months might be pushing it - it will depend how you feel. I didn't want to do much in the first month at least because its exhausting with new baby. I did lose quite a but of weight but I think I got my flat tummy back around 6 months.

I think you can slim down quite a bit but it might not be at the place you are used to.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My GF who was in great shape Pre-prego looked like she didnt even hava baby 2 days after... it took me about 2 mo. and I was less then pre-prego... BFing helps shrink the uterus and that lower belly..........good luck!
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 4:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009