Phentermine.....going to for a check up on May 12th....really want to try this.

I am going for a check up on May 12th and I am going to ask the doctor is he can prescribe Phentermine for me to lose weight. I currently weigh about 220lbs, I think. Scales are not my friend so I stay away...lol. I am 5'6 and really want to lose around 50 lbs. I am hoping he will prescribe this for me....he should since he gave my husband Viagra at his last check up cause he told him he was tired all the time. My husband is 39 and has absolutely no need for Viagra, but anyway I hope he as freely giving of the Phentermine. Have any of you ladies taken it and had success?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I love it!!! I wanted to join the army and was dieting and the weight just wasnt coming off at all. I started at 190 and went to 162 my army weight to get in in 2 months.It is pricy and insurance wont cover it. They will also do some blood tests to see if you can take it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• http://www.drugs.com/phentermine.html

Check out this site... good info and you can get with out a script if you need to.
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 4:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Why are you looking for a quick fix? This will just keep you on the gain/lose roller coaster. You need to have a life of healthy eating; it is so important to set this example for your kids. Sta rt slowly. First, the only beverage that you need (besides coffee, of course) is water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and vegetables, 7-8 servings a day in at least 3 colors. Finally, stop buying white foods, when the rice is gone, buy brown; when the pasta is gone, buy whole wheat; etc. Work your way up to 7 servings a day of whole grains (whole grain bread, tortillas, brown rice, quinoa, whole wheat spagetti, etc.). Eat beans and lentils.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009