Do anyone know a real stay at home job? I can't sell money so that tell you I can't sell anything. Data entry yes. Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I use a variety of free work at home companies. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't mean to be rude, but you must have basic spell and grammar skills for most data entry jobs.
    (My spelling and grammar is not the best either.)
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• If you live in Kansas City and have about four years in PHP Lamp, here's a job that starts at $50,000.

PHP Lamp web development position
    RiverPoint Group LLC
    3 Corporate Woods
    8700 Indian Creek Parkway Suite 100
    Overland Park, KS 66210
    Phone: 913-663-2002
    Cell: 913-220-8326
    Fax: 913-663-2003
    www.riverpoint.com
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have had jobs from home starting back in 2001. I have worked many major companies but found that an at home job was not giving me the flexibility, freedom or income I needed... so I own my own businesses and love it. However, because of my experience with scams and working from home, I continue to help others find jobs from home. I have helped over 400 people from 2003 to current from jobs from home. I give free assistance through my group on here: http://www.cafemom.com/group/91786/. You are more than welcome to use my groups resources to find a job from home. Many of the others have provided you with good tips as well. Let me know what I can do to help you! Much Success & Blessings!
    blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 4:21 AM on May. 4, 2009