Are you having a hard time concetrating today?

I just can't keep my mind on any one subject today, I need to start reading my book for my book club and I need to write two papers, but all I can do is sit and stare. Anyone else having this probem?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 11:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes im having realy bad anxiety waiting to find out if we get to move in to an awsome new house on a lake supposed to find out today and now its moved to tomorrow eerrrr i just wanna know so i can start packing!!!!!
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes, too much anxiety. Have a nice cuppa something and relax. I will too. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yeah, I should be studying, but I just don't feel like doing anything.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes! I really don't want to be at work today.
    two_princesses

Answer by two_princesses at 11:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lol yes I have so much to do and I hope the weather don't change and rain so we can go to a baseball game tonight so I decided to come relax on c-m for a min and think about a plan for today lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 11:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes, I need to finish planning my sons 3rd birthday party and get stuff ready for a wedding I am in this weekend, etc, but all I can do it sit on this darn computer.
    I keep thinking of a million other things I should do, just no motivation to do them.
    I am blaming it on the crummy weather around here.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• YES! OK, So I couldn't get motivated and then I did. House is cleaned, so I started to clean the toliet and toliet water squirted in my eye! I went to clean the shower and needless to say I got wet.

NOT MY DAY. plus my dhs sister is here and I want to murder her.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 11:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yep, I am trying to clean my house, and I keep coming back to the computer. The house is almost done but I still need to finish laundry and clean the basement...Cafemom is just so much more fun...
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am in a really obnoxious mood for some reason. It is raining here and I have some pent up energy I need to get rid of. I am leaving work and going home to get on the treadmill.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009