How do you share your Mothers Day?

I'm A Motherless Mother. Taken from my birthmother & raised by the RN where I was born in A Milwaukee, WI. hospital! It wasn't A Good Life! So I never knew my Mother! The RN Mother I found Dead when I was 13. My Bio Mom I found her when I was 19 & she Was Dying from Breast Cancer at 46. So I never got to know her! I'm A Mother & Grandmother! I'd Love A Nice Meal out! But DH & I are Jobless, Times Are Tough! I can't Afford Medical Care much less that Dream Meal or the Clothes to attend! I'm Offered A Cook out with my Daughter's MIL. Who Ruined the Couple's Shower I spent My Life Savings on. She Treats my Daughter Horribly. I mean Horribly... So A Cook out with her,at my Daughter's house & their's.. Its Better then Nothing. But its A Day of Pretend.. Most times I do Stay home for one Health issue or A #10 untreated Migraine! What would you do? What do you Do? Just once I'd Love 1 Dream Mothers Day where I don't Cry. You know?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Um...Wow. That totally sucks, man. Personally, I think the whole universe should chip in for a superubermega Spa Day for you.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I spend it alone. I have two adult children who are too busy (and selfish) for Mom and another who is a sweetheart but has her hands full with a family as well. I've learned to deal with it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Sometimes your friends are your family.Life didn't deal you a good hand, but don't let that bring you down.Tomorrow is a new day.And everyone has a purpose.The hard part is figuring out what it is for you.Maybe you could volunteer in a hospital or something like that Mother's day.I try to think that someone out there has is worse than me.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My mother's day has SUCKED for the 13 years my daughter has been here.. This mother's day she won't even be here.. She'll be on a trip with her French Club... Oh well, I've come to the realization it's just another day...
    kerrysmom

Answer by kerrysmom at 7:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009