Have you experienced being lied by your own relatives just to gain ?

I hope that this wont happen to any mom! I hate liars!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Gain what? No my family is upfront and honest
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yes! We had my oldest nephew move in with us cause he had a drug problem and his mom wanted to get him out of their hometown and away from is influences. (totaly against my wishes cause i have 3 kids and two that look up to him!) but I was told he completed rehab and was okay. Comes to find out after he had been living with me for two weeks and his family back in Indiana that he went only to detox cause his mom wouldn't pay for rehab and that it was only for 5 days I called local rehabs and they said 4 weeks minimum and it usually takes months. So yeah I was pissed! But they know If I knew the truth the answer would have been hell no. Bot6h my husband and sil lied to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My sister lies all the time about everything. But not to gain anything, I don't know why she does it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My dhs sister pulls that shit all the time. She flew in from NJ Monday and plans to stay a week or two. News to us!! :|
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 11:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My SIL asked if she can stay at our house while we're on vacation so she doesn't have to pay for a hotel room. I said no. So she asked my husband and he said you were already told no right? So she had a fit and I said honestly (no disrespect to anyone here) I said I don't care who you are even if Jesus and the Pope showed up the answer would still be no. Your not coming here to eat my food leave all my lights on and the ac running and the windows open so you can go cheap. Trash my house like you do when we're here so I can't enjoy my vacation. Ain't happening !
    Anonymous