Any ideas on cheering up my husband?

He has been depressed bc he works all the time and still we have no money to do anything fun or to buy anything not absolutely necessary. So I need cheap or free things to make him happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A halmark card or one of those thought expression cards. Add a little side note or poem(written by you) and some sweets!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• have him his favorite drink ready for him and little snacks while he takes a load off right when he gets home! I always think that is sweet and very thoughtful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• put the kids down early make a nice dinner for just you two after set his clothes out for a shower than take him to the room give him a full body massage and make sweet love to him

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Head! Works like a charm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Check around for things that are free or very inexpensive to do. My friend and her husband began putting together complicated puzzles. It sounded corney at first, but they ended up having a really good time. Go camping. That is always fun.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2009