Is she for real?

I was reading a question about T.V. shows and the mom mentioned she loves Dog the bounty hunter. That got me thinking about that show. I do not relate at all to this families style of dress, especially the wife. are her boobs real? All that bleached out hair, the mullet, the leather, the tight clothes just ready to explode from all the fat trussed up in them. They seem like very nice people but do you think it is all for show, and do you think her boobs are real? I cannot believe she would actually have fake ones made that enormous! Different strokes for different folks, I can't beleive people find this style attractive, not bashing just can't relate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol well I'm sure the way she dresses emphasizes her boobs even more, fake or not. same with the chick from operation repo. they both need to be on What not to wear, but their style of dress certainly makes them stick out and makes them look intimidating!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I hear ya.... but there really are people out there like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I found them phony and there for don't watch the show. Wasn't he being bashed for racial slurs!? My op!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I know it....I think they really need a make over. I personally don't find them professional looking. I think they look trashy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have watched it from time to time, but they are just a little to "for the cameras" for me. Yes, her boobs are really hers. She has the sales receipt to prove it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• rotflmao@jesse123456!!!
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 12:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I can not stand that racist pig at all as far as her when i did watch the show it was sad to me her kids would cry for her and she always had to be up Dogs ass please trust me no one wants that mullet out dated man hehehe

Anonymous

• Until he got busted calling his son's g/f a n*** on TAPE no less, DOG was big business for A&E, and when that came out, they dropped the show like a hot spud. He mumbled a few apologies and got *some* of his popularity back, but he's scratchin for traction now.

I've never understood the appeal. He's just such a *nasty*,skeevy old thing, he totally squicks me out. At the time though, the bounty hunter angle was fresh. Then there's the whole born again angle...kinda funny as they were living in Hawaii among the natives so to speak, calling them 'brother' with that mouth.

I've been outvoted at tv time, that's why I know about the Dog show. :) It's no longer an issue any more lol! I RULE!
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 4:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2009