im going crazy

im 2 weeks late i took 2 test one came back saying no the other on came back saying yes but the line was white thats how faint it was so i dont know what to do the test were only a dollar could have something to do with it. my hormon are going crazy im super sweet then im turn in to this crazy bitch and i cant help it i just break donw and cry for know reason what do yall think could i be prego are am i about to start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i know those dollar tests work so i think ur prego. I hope this what u want. bye
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 11:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You very well could be pregnant but that line sounds like an evap line. It shows up then goes away. Take another one in about 3 days to let the levels build up.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• go buy a digital one that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" no confusion there.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I've heard any positive line is a positive, but you should wait a few days and retest. G/L!
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I had a pregnancy test at five weeks and it was negative, so i had a blood test and it was positive.
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have had the same problem I am 15 days late on my period and 13 home pregnacy test have came back negitive so I just went and had a blood test done this is the only way to know for sure.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 4:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Those digital ones aren't that great because with my first child i was like 4 1/2 wks and i got faint pos on all other test so bought a digital to see and it came back neg not preg so I'd wait a few days then retest if still neg give no more than another week then go to dr.
    Anonymous

• Super sweet and then a bitch, by your own admission. Whether or not you are pregnant does not forgive unacceptable behavior. You still have control over your emotions. Proof, if a cop pulls you over are you super sweet or a bitch? Be patient and see if you can blame your emotions on pregnancy. www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 2:10 AM on May. 6, 2009