When do you quit calling them gaffes and finally say the man is a moron and liar?

Biden is known for his gaffes. Only a year or so ago he was blasted for a percieved racist comment when he said Obama was "clean".lol He lied and said a drunk driver killed his wife which is simply untrue. He lied and said he was in the White House with Bush and told of a conversation that never happened. He is alarmist and said he would tell his family to stay off planes and out of subways. An hour later he says something different. I pray nothing ever happens to Obama as much as I dislike him and disagree with him we would be in even more trouble with Biden in charge. I think my 6 year old could do a better job. At what point do we stop excusing this baffon and just call him the moron and liar he is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• About 10 years ago when other representatives started referring to him as- Oh that's just Joe.

The one old drunk uncle everyone has and nobody talks about, Joe Biden.

Anonymous

• liarIf something happened to Obama and then Biden we would be stuck with Pelosi. Now that is truly a nightmare; I don't care who you are!!!!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i'm willing to call him a moron and a liar! everything that comes out of his mouth is revocked or reworded in the next day or so by a bunch of people i'm sure they hired just to cover up his mistakes.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• giving biden a four year VP slot, was the only way they could ensure he would not keep running and they could get him off of Capitol Hill for good. sometimes you have to promote someone to get rid of them.

Anonymous

• LOL!! Jess123456 - I couldn't agree MORE with you! OMG!!
    first-one

Answer by first-one at 12:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The Dems? Never. The Republicans? Already there
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Let's just be thankful its not Palin!
    Anonymous

• For a second there, I thought we were talking about George W.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 12:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The media had no prob calling W a liar. Biden? Oh they say he is full of gaffes.
    myame

Answer by myame at 1:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• When The Hair Club for Men Physician put his hair plugs in, they must have removed some brain cells in secret, definitely a deficiency going on there.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2009