So who else gets sucked into lifetime?

Ok so i watched ONE movie on lifetime one! Then they showed the preview to the next one and it sucked me in too. Then another, and another.....ive watched four so far. Lmao. Anyone else have this problem?

collegemom1007

Asked by collegemom1007 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me me!!! i try not to watch it live, if it looks interesting i dvr it that way i don't get stuck to my tv for hours on end...but their movies are just sooo good!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i love ;life time i always ahave you need to watch the movie paryers for bobby it a great movie
    Anonymous

• lol i do, i like the ones about drug addicted teen moms,or something along that line. i dont know why i just find them interesting lol.
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lol no comment :D
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes. I dont know what it is about their movies. I have to DVR everything now so I dont get sucked in to a whole day marathon vegging on the couch!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I did the other day with my girls they were having some Nora Roberts marathon.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I do it just depends on my mood and the movie!
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 1:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Eh,no!Those movies make my brain bleed!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009