Can you smell ketchup?

There is ketchup on a plate about 10 feet from me.. and I can smell it from where I'm sitting. Isn't that freakin weird? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm the same way w/ketchup. I don't like it. I can usually smell things from far away that i don't like.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lol well I'm in NC where you at?
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• to the anon, lol
    kylesboo

• No, I am a freak when it comes to smells. My kids and DH and my friends all think I should work for CSI or must have at the very least been a blood hound in another life. I once asked my girlfriend if she smelled natural gas, she said no, but you do so lets get out of here lol. They just know if I say something is burning and they don't smell it something is def burning! They usually smell things about 20 minutes after I do. Glad to know I am not alone. It is even worse when I am pregnant.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Ketchup makes my tongue tingle when I spell it lol. It kind of smells sour or something.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2009