Do you make a list, play a game, or what eve caught your eye that needs to be cleaned in your house?

sometimes i do all 3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I make a checklist every morning at breakfast.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• eh, I just clean whever is in my way the most. Or I clean what ppl can see if I'm expecting people.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I just clean what would be seen if someone visited. i.e. the kitchen, living room, hallway, and bathroom. I keep those as clean as posssible. The bedrooms I clean about once a week or so. Then I do a deep thorough clean and scrub everything in the house about once a month,
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• im ALWAYS writing so i write down what i DEF need to get done each week and make sure at least half of it gets done by thursday and the rest by sat afternoon
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 12:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I know what needs to be done every week, I've been cleaning the same house for way too long! LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009